Saturday, June 02, 2007

Are we there yet?

New post? You like?

Comments:
rotflmao hehehehhe I hadnt been to your blog in MONTHS and I say hey perhaps I will check it out and what do ya know... Ze silent john has posted again.
Joel
http://jocanaround.googlepages.com
 
Now that you are all rested up (it has been almost a year since your last blog, what else could you have been doing except sleeping?) does this mean you are going to begin blogging again?
Nice to hear from you.
Oh, I kind of like the old format better. :-)
 
Kudos to you for trying to start blogging again!!! I kind of agree with Uncle Dwayne.
Does this mean that your blog is working again? Shall we once again be hearing from THE JOHN???? 'Cause that would be REALLY cool! : )
Keep up the blogging bro'!!! ^_^
 
Please??? Please??? I almost had a heart attack when I saw there was a post from this year. :-D Welcome back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?