Friday, August 04, 2006

OH NOES!

I believe that my recent lack of posts is a symptom of the greater malaise that has befallen me: depression! NoooOOooOOoo! I once thought that I could easily identify when I was getting overly blou, and then apply fast acting happy thoughts to nip the problem in the bud, but my first semester of college proved that I could actually do neither.

However, being semi-non-retarded, I can learn from past experiences and identify similar patterns, ergo withdrawing from human contact (like not posting on my blog, or not doing email, or avoiding eating at places where I would meet people I know) means that I am getting depressed again. Darn it.

The treatment? Um, I am guessing that I should just not avoid people anymore. Hopefully that works. But I am wary that I am just treating the symptom and not the disease.

Another thing that I learned about depression last year is that if you let it go on long enough, you will become ashamed to even admit that it exists, which makes it harder to get over; talking about it here should do me a pile of good. In fact, I already feel better as I write this. Huzzah!

Comments:
Oh no. Depression is no fun at all! I hope that God lifts your spirits!

and wow! Another post so soon! Sweet!

makes me:
````_______
```/```````\
``/`O````O``\
``\``\___/``/
```\_______/

First person to comment! I hearby take hold of my rights and say,

HAHA! I get to tell everyone else what to do! Nany nany nany. That means YOU! So everyone after me has got to SMILE! Ha! So there.

I know. I'm so cruel. AND I already have a picture of me smiling on my Xanga. So HA! You have got to do it. :-P I'm so smart. :-D hehe.
 
__,,,__
,-""-,-" "-,-""-,
/,-' , .-'-.7.-'-. , '-,\
\( / _ _ \ )/
'-, { (0) (0) } ,-'
/ > .---. < \
|/ .-' \___/ '-. \|
{, / ,_ _, \ ,}
\ {, \ / ,} /
',\. '---' ./,'
_.-""""""-._ _.-""""""-

Yay I got a squished one too
Joel
It was a teddy bear
 
John... I kidnapped my brother, threw him down, forced a camera into his hands, and tickled him until he agreed to help me on my Xanga post. (Actually all I did was ask him to help me and he agreed, he's so kind)

So... since the post is dedicated to you in part... I would strongly suggest that you go check it out.

I would also suggest that you laugh... otherwise I may get a dancing chicken to clober you. So there! ;-)
 
I laughed so much Mary Beth! I even counter-posted! Excellent!

Hey Joel! Your poor teddy looks like it got on the wrong end of a lawn mower! lol.

Here is my smile: =)

HAHAHA, easy way!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?