Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Magically delicious.

That was close. Our cable went out right in the middle of the Daily Show. Thought I would have to break out my samurai sword again. Life wasn't worth living anymore. And right before I plunged the butter knife into my tender tummy, the television sprung back to life and I was even able to catch the end of the joke that he was interrupted in the middle of. Whew. It's at times like these that you realise how precious life truly is, when cable television cutting off for 5 seconds could lead to instant and painful death.

[/spasticness]

I spy with my magic eye... something that starts with AWESOME




Yes, that is indeed a magic eye 3D thingamabob, more specifically known as a Stereogram. If you have the hang of these things, you can see my name and a fantastically well drawn smiley face lurking amidst the chaos.
Can't ever seem to see the hidden picture in these things? This might help.

I made this myself with the help of this site. All you have to do is draw a gray scale image with the tools provided, blacker means farther, whiter means nearer, and then click on "done" and a little while later it will have generated your 3D picture, which you can then embed in your site (too big for this blog) with the provided code, or you can link to it with the provided link.

Myself, I decided to go the classy way, and made a screen capture, converted to JPEG, and uploaded to blogger.
Smooth operator, smooth operator.

Comments:
Hahaha I get first comment.

Just noticing, that 3D picture fits in mighty well with my site's color scheme. Nice. Didn't even plan it that way. (You can choose the color on the site)


NEW RULE!
The first person who comments on a post gets to tell the slower people what to do!

NOW DANCE LIKE CHICKENS!

DANCE DANCE!
 
New rule eh?

Humph. Fine. Be that way. I can out smart you... my chickens don't dance. HA!

Addition to new rule!

The first person has to put up pictures on thier blog/xanga of them completing the task they told everyone else to do.

Now put up pictures of you dancing like chickens John!

hahahhaaha!
 
I can't seem to see it ... but I woke up at 6:45 this morning and that time shouldn't even exist during the summer so maybe that's why I am too tired to see it. ;)
 
http://www.cardhost.net/cardi/chicken.gif
Heres your chicken dance
Joel
 
Hmm, I'll call your bluff Mary Beth. So if I put up pictures of me shaking my tail feathers, then you'll follow suit? Okay, you're on.

I must have my chicken dance! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
you're on John.

Of course... age before beauty.
:-D So by all means, after you. haha.
 
oh ya Joel... that was awesome!
 
Yay, I finaly saw what there was to see. John and a smily face.
Yay
Joel
 
You're donig better than me Joel. I can't see anything! I can't see... no wait I can. "I see!" said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

lalalala. yep. You missed a day. Is it the fear of not having fulfilled the task fo getting pictures of you dancing like chickens?? MWAHAHAHAHA!
 
Let it not be said that The Great and Mighty John is a coward!

(Yes Joel, the dancing chicken was most impressive indeed!)

I, uh, well, I just haven't gotten around to posting on the ol' bloggity lately, although I have been working on it in other ways, you should be able to see one of them already. :)


AND I SHALL HAVE MY CHICKEN DANCE! I SWEAR IT!

UNTIL THE MORROW!
*Flings cape dramatically and stalks away*
 
THere's an online sterogram generator on txt2pic.com that you can use simple text with.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?