Friday, August 04, 2006

Made a chicken out of me.


Holy cow! Mary Beth is amazing! The day before yesterday, or the day before that, whatever, it was the Magic Eye post, I was the first to comment on my own post and because my head is made of random I ended my comment thusly:

NEW RULE!
The first person who comments on a post gets to tell the slower people what to do!

NOW DANCE LIKE CHICKENS!

DANCE DANCE!


And then in response to Mary Beth saying "you first" I cleverly said:

Hmm, I'll call your bluff Mary Beth. So if I put up pictures of me shaking my tail feathers, then you'll follow suit? Okay, you're on.

I must have my chicken dance! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


To which she replied:

you're on John.


And then I concluded with a concise summary of what I aimed to gain from our pact:

AND I SHALL HAVE MY CHICKEN DANCE! I SWEAR IT!


And Then She Went And Did It!



Check out the full post about it on her blog. It is pretty incredible, complete with side-by-side comparisons of actual chicken dance moves and Mary Beth's imitation of them. Spectacular! Good job Mary Beth!

My plan had actually been to wait, and wait, until the whole thing was just a distant memory; and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling chickens and the crack detective skills of Mary Beth!
(Rooby, rooby roo!)

So, here is the best I can do for a dancing chicken on such short notice and without a camera:



Not only is there dancing here, but also pretty much any other verb you can think of. I know, I know, it's not actually me in that chicken suit, but let's use our imaginations here! Just type "Dance" into the box and click Submit, and the chicken will break it down in my proxy.

Besides, let's be honest, nothing I could have done would have been as good as Mary Beth's effort. Which was amazing; did I mention?

Comments:
completly unbiased... I'd have to say this is one of my absolute favorite posts. :-D Thank you John. I certainly wouldn't have come up with the idea to do something quite like that if it weren't for you. And boy was it FUN! :-D
 
Hahaha, yeah it looked pretty fun too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?