Friday, August 04, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your beltseats. You are about to be infected.

Apparently this isn't terribly new, but it's the first I have heard of it:



How can you not love that crazy accent? Awesome. A little bit of background on the artist here.

Totally different title.



Speaking of aged viral videos (I do my best to spread the infection), remember that time I told you about that crazy catchy tune set to a girl spinning a leek?

Of course you do! Well, I just discovered the name of the artists who made the hypnotising song, and they are called Loituma. I had thought it was a Japanese song, what with the anime background and all, but they are actually speaking Finnish. Go figure.

Or should I say: Go Finnish! Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk... that wasn't funny.

Here is the full song, in a video showing the actual artists:



So. Catchy. Must watch again for the. fifth. time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Help me! I am enslaved!

Oh, and while we're at it, why not add the TECHNO REMIX OF THE SONG? Be patient, it doesn't get interesting until about 50 seconds in.



Almost forgot.


OKGO is awesome. And these dude's creative uses of eight treadmills only makes the music better.



I am not kidding, that is a lethal dose of incredible.

Parting shot



I believe my job is done here; at least one of those songs should be stuck in your head for the rest of the day now. *Laughs maniacally*

Comments:
1. I'm glad you laughed at my post. Otherwise you'd be dead. ;-) jk
2. The dancing chicken is pretty funny... although it would have been funnier if it was you. ;-) Mwahahaha (My mom came in while I was commenting and I showed her my post and your post and she was laughing so hard and was amazed at how you were able to get that chicken thing on such short notice especially since you weren't planing on doing anything)
3. Darth Vaper? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok. That first movie was pretty funny. 4. What's "Finnish"? That's so awesome you found the origional singers! That was AMAZING!
5. I hardly ever have my jaw hanging open... but I noticed several times that my mouth was wide open while I was watching that last movie. I have never ever seen a better use for those contraptions in my life!!!! Oh my goodness so awesome! Ya. I'm amazed.

Have a great day!
 
Ok... to make matters more interesting my family just came and watched two of the music videos with me. I had to show Elizabeth the one of the treadmilles. Dad said that those guys aren't allowed in our gym. haha! Jonathan even came over to watch (which is rare... my brother Jonathan that is) and Matthew was also impressed.
 
Dude.. you must check this out!!!...

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/borat.html
http://www.borat.tv/
 
missed a day. But that's ok since you posted twice yesterday. Just don't forget to update today. Ahhhh!!! what have you done to me?!?!? I am now addicted to that song! I've watched that movie... soooo many times! the finnish song. Ya. Must... watch... it... one... more... time!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?