Wednesday, August 16, 2006

does this still work?

Comments:
I am the first to comment! yay! So now what does this mean? Do I get to make a new rule? Or should I just comment? Hmm...that is a good question. I shall just tell you that whatever you were talking about is probably working. Your blog stuff at least appears to have posted
 
No it doesn't work. That's why none of us are reading it. ;-) hahaha.

Well Silly, you got the idea. haha! I believe you get to tell everyone else what to do. Maybe I should hide now... *looks for place to hide* Ummm... hmmm. HA! You can't see me! I'm invisable! Mwahahahaaha.

How do I know I'm invisable? Its easy! Logical deduction. See... invisable people are rare and really hard to find (haha) so whenever there is an invisable person around everyone stare at them... right?!? HA!

One last thought... how can you tell if your pen runs out of invisable ink?
 
Yep yep. I am doing pretty fine John, thanks for asking. I have been happily busy chatting with Jonathan and Elizabeth, and Elizabeth and Jonathan... well... not really Jonathan casue Jonathan isn't very sociable. And now I'm just being confusing. >:) haha. :-D I hope to be able to survive this quiz year much better than last since I have so many crazy friends to help keep me insane. :-D its quite annoying when sanity reaches me again. ;-) haha.

Oh ya! what happened to the random story blog?!?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?