Sunday, July 30, 2006

What does John say when he is stabbed in the stomach?

I feel like I am spamming my own blog page, but I am honor bound to make a post everyday; no matter how crappy it is.

It's like I have to do that Japenese thing where I stab myself in the stomach with a samurai sword, if I miss a day of posting. Fortunately, I do not feel as if making quality posts is within the boundaries of my obligation, or I would have so many stab wounds in my belly right now it wouldn't be funny; it'd be hilarious.

So now I come to the main point of today's post:

Nnnng.


Whew, I am glad we had this talk, but now it's time for sleep, and sleep I shall.

Comments:
Good talk, good talk. Now I feel much better about the whole matter...

Oaky, that was weird. haha. :-D
Oh my goodness! I was just looking at a book about that in the library... it looked AWFUL!! Me and needles and that sort of thing do not go well together. haha.
 
Don't worry Mary Beth, since I keep on meeting my posting deadline you won't have to see any samurai swords anytime soon! :)
 
I would have thought it to be more of a OW!!! DANG IT THAT HURTS!!!
 
Yeah, I know what you mean Pete, I thought I would say something like that too, but nope, it wasn't a four-letter word or even "ouch", I instead just said "Nnng".

Don't believe me? Look at the post after this one for proof! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?