Saturday, July 08, 2006

Two words.

Too tired.

Comments:
Too Lazy
 
I'm bored. I got on the internet. Nothing interesting. Then it dawned on me... JOHN UPDATED! So I come to see the fantastic update which I know is instore for me... "too tired" is what I read... before I die laughing. Well... you did it John. You posted. But you can't get away with that one again. hahaha.
 
oh my goodness! you can see pictures of the people's blogs when you put the mouse over the links!!!! Wow! That's so cool!!! Just not as cool as your posts. But still really cool.
 
Haha, Peter, yeah that too.

Sorry about that Mary Beth, I am glad you laughed though. I actually spent most of my time yesterday getting those thumbnails to work, and then I didn't even have time to finish the other stuff that I was trying, so that is why I was tired, and hence, why the post was my shortest yet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?