Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This isn't the post that was meant to be.

Holy garbonzo beans!
You were really interested in a link to beans?


You know, I sat down to write today's post an hour early, in the hopes of finally subduing and subjugating my arch-foe: Sleep. This great technological advance of "earlier posting" was supposed to be the weapon that would give me the edge in the war with slumberland; it came to me earlier today in a flash of insight, much like Einstein when he realized that E=mc2 = Atomic Bomb.

However, somehow I spent all that time fixing and adding tiny things on my blog, whittling away all of my precious blog posting time, until now, when it is once again too late. Curse you Sleep. You are far too clever for my tastes.

Ch-ch-changes.


Actually, that would be change, singular. I added some pretty Pandora box thingies down there below the Library Thing widget. When I was pondering them in the template preview window, I thought to myself: "This borders on too much information."

The list of radio stations directly tailored to my musical tastes? Ok, not so bad, but the list of my bookmarked songs?

Yeah, that could lead to some embarrassing moments when I add the newest Gwen Stephani, or that profane death metal song to my favorites. (Sadly I don't notice profanities in music anymore, after a year with a roommate who blasted me with some kinda vulgar hip-hop music.)

But then I thought: "Well, I was never really known for my self preservation", and then clicked the "Save template changes" button, because I have nothing to hide, and I will stand tall and bookmark Aqua's "Barbie Girl" with resolute pride, knowing that whatever happens: "I can touch. I can play. I can say she's always yours. Oo-ooo-ou. She's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world."

Life in plastic, it's fantastic my friends.


So I hope you enjoy the time that I spent not posting again, and make use of those invasive Pandora's boxes over there. And if you click those song links, you can actually hear a sample of the song in question, so they can be pretty neat.

Just remember what happened when the first Pandora's box was opened.

Comments:
hahahahahahaahaha! Oh my goodness! I think I am a little bit sleepy. hahahaha. "you were really interested in a link to beans?" haha. I have been well trained... "garbonzo beans"? what are those... if they're on John's sight it must be interesting... hahahhahhahaha
 
YES I WANT A LINK TO GARBonZO BEANS!!!!!
A wikipedia link!
In The Side Bar:
I have mixed feelings about the lonely song. I have it on my computer so ive heard it b4. My problem with it is: The B.S : Swear words in songs just isnt my thing
ANd if I understood the song right then the guy and the girl arent married and I have issues with that also.
But the over all aspect of the song is OK.
Welllllll then u probably thibk I have nothing else to do but write stupid comments but im think of it this way
I must save the world b4 bedtime but I take my precious time to comment on ur blog while people are suffering in somalir (wierd!!)
Anyways....
Joel
 
What in the world could this be???? Hint Its not the slap.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?