Saturday, July 22, 2006

This is a mess.

I don't know what to post about. I know! I'll just do as I usually do and make it up as I go along!

HUZZAH!



Ok, just so you know, I am break dancing as I write this. I am actually spinning around on my back, my keyboard in hand, timing my key presses to the beat of the loud techno music booming through my speakers. Eh--ah---hoo. There. Now I am doing a one-armed handstand, holding the keyboard against my outstretched leg with the other hand, and typing this sentence furiously. This really strains--- oof! --- the muscles. Just fell down.

My sis is leaving at 8AM tomorrow to go to her Christian leadership camp, and even though she has only been here three weeks, I will very much miss her when she leaves. It is great to be able to spend time with someone who knows where you are coming from, and who actually thinks my jokes are funny. My sense of humor usually doesn't amuse my grandparents very much, and rightly so. Most of the time I am not entirely sure myself whether I am just kidding or being serious; it takes someone who knows me well to "get" my humor-osity.

Or stuff.

Must sleep now.

One last thing. Of all the pre-movie commercials we are forced to watch, this Coke ad is the only one that hasn't gotten old yet, even after six or seven viewings. Every time you watch it you notice something different going on, although I am not sure that you can see much detail at all with this low resolution youtube version.
As the Coke advertisements like to say: Enjoy!


Comments:
This is in response to your comment on my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I have actually been enjoying (you certainly haven't lost your creativity you had back in Guinea) your blog for quite some time now (from facebook), but never really got my blog up and running until recently. I tend not to write much, but leave most of the content up to such handy things as YouTube, but hopefully that will change.

Keep in touch, dude.
 
Oh, yeah, the title of my blog isn't exactly an homage to Constant Gardener, but it was definately inspired by that fantastic movie.
 
Ummmm... I would think that you were either kidding about break dancing while typing or you were typing for a very long time. :-D I have noticed that typing speed decreses emensly when doing weird things.. such as typing with the keyboard on your head... pencils/pens taped to your figners, typing with 2 finges or even simply typing with one hand. Seeing as you suposidly wrote all of this: "Now I am doing a one-armed handstand, holding the keyboard against my outstretched leg with the other hand, and typing this sentence furiously. This really strains--- oof! --- the muscles. Just fell down." with one arm (seeing as your other arm was involved in the handstand) you were probably typing that for about... 26.66666 seconds, or maybe a minute. Depending on how long it took you to make it up. ;-) I don't think that even Spiderman is that talented. ;-) :-D
Although it was a very, very creative and amusing beginning to your post. :-)

Ahh, I hope Mel has fun! Hehe. Grnadparents don't usually get their grandkids humor. And yours is pretty neat... if your blogging is any example of it.
 
Hey Daniel, I never used to write on my blog much either, but then I read an article about how to write every day, and then I just did it. :)

Writing every day means that some of my posts are not what I want them to be (like this one), but, eh, I have fun anyway.

Wow Mary Beth! You were right! I did type one handed in a hand stand for precisely 26.66666 seconds! And you were also right about this being a most strenuous (sp?) activity, which is why I fell down instead of smoothly going from the hand stand to a triple backflip like I normally do.

Oh, and Spiderman isn't that talented, which is why the world has no hope when I conquer Manhattan through the sacred art of the break-a dance-a.
 
You are SO talented. *rolls eyes* ;-) haha! I just figured that you type about 80 wpm, and you typed 20 words, and so that makes it 26.66666 seconds unless you had to think about what you were typing. Seeing as its impossible for you to type on a hand stand. Believe me. I've tried it. ;-) Oh ya! Spiderman hasn't got anything on you... so... forgive me for my unbelief. I stand quacking in my boots (while everyone else laughs at me) and hoping that your "Take Over The World" scheem doesn't work. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?