Monday, July 10, 2006

Oompa Loompa Doodle dee doo I've got another post for you.

Ho ho ho. Sleep eludes my questing grasp once again. Well played Sleep, you are a most formidable opponent. However...

Hah!
I counter attack your evasions with another tiny post!
Soon you shall be within my reach! You can not escape me forever SLEEEP!

The Oompa Loompa Poll results


It seems as if there was a very clear winner of the "Old Oompa vs. New Oompa" poll, and let me give you a hint: it wasn't Johnny Depp's diminutive drudges.

Hooray for midget actors and orange face paint everywhere! HUZZAH!

Poll results.

As you can see, the old school oompas won by quite a margin. And since I do not believe that a total of 12 actual, individual, people have ever cared enough about my blog to notice a poll half way down the page, I naturally assume that Joel Span has voted around 8 or so times on it, including the one vote that was received for the new Oompa Loompas.

Good for you Joel, keep that spirit of Guinean politics alive!

Which also means that the Old Oompas won pretty much unanimously, unless I am mistaken in my musings.

Personally, when I think Oompa, I think little orange and green guys, so I voted for old oompa myself. HOORAY FOR YET ANOTHER OOMPA VICTORY!

Comments:
Hmm... I think a few oompa loompa voted on that poll mostly the new ones... who in their self loathing voted for the older more colorfull ones...

On a completely unrealated note... I'm sending you two people next year... as emisaries from the small town of winfield kansas up to the sprawling expanse that is Manhattan... Their names are... Ruth (of the sister variety), and Adriana (of the freind variety)...

Also is this Melanie (your sister)..?
http://x82.xanga.com/e1ca26e75253362238619/z41716147.jpg
 
Quite right john quite right but I ONLY voted about 5 times ,with yes one of them being the stylish one just to offset the results
Have a nice day John
Joel
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh my goodness! is that really how Guinean politics work? I sorly was tempted to keep voting for the curly green hair guys over and over again but I don't think I did... haha. Go Joel. haha
 
*sigh* It would appear that I am the only person that voted for the new ones ... ah, well. I only voted once at least. ;-) I think you are obsessed with those Oompa Loompas. ;-)

I like to move it, move it ... I am listening to Madagascar playing in the background.
 
Hey Pete! I will be glad to recieve ambasadors from your fine province! And yep, that is indeed a picture of my sis that you got there. If you saw it on Joel's blog then there was another of her playing volley ball. Also, my sis is here visiting for a couple of weeks. We should arrange a more life-like viewing! :)

Hmm... it seems I was a bit mistaken Joel, as to the count of your votes, but something bothers me still; if you voted once for the new oompa, and katie voted once for the new oompa, why then did new oompa only get one vote? I sense a conspiracy afoot! IT'S OOMPA-GATE!

And Katie, I did like the new oompas, it's just, you know, they aren't the true oompas. Lol. Whatever that means.

Madagascar! OH NOES! My cousins have already made me watch it 4 times in a row! Not another time! PLEASE SAVE MEEEEE....
 
I dunno what happened, as I did vote once for the new ones soooooo the old ones must have rebeled and changed the votes.
YES U have fully understuud guinean politics. And ill bet ya if I paid enough money, I could vote in Guinea as a foreigner (lol) Welcome to the country that says (travail JUSTICE solidarite)
Joel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?