Monday, July 31, 2006

I have dishonored my blog for the last time!

JohnSeppuku

Comments:
um great post john. Nice photo...
Joel
Huzzah-I love 24 hr internet
 
at first I thought that it was a microphone and the person was singing into it... then I saw the blood. You look too happy to have just stabbed yourself. Hate to break it to you. haha.
Ohhhh! Now I get it... the reason you have dishonored your blog for the last time is that you just killed yourself... right? Well, next time you decide to kill yourself, ask your fans first ok? ;-)

split! Actually some sence in the random word typing thingy.. wow!
 
Joel, I detect sarcasms in ur voices. Understandibly.

24 hr internet Joel? You live at cyber ratoma now? lol. You on furlough?

That's not blood... it's, uh, I just finished eating a sloppy joe, see? And it was messy. Yeah.

Next time I kill myself I will put up a poll on my blog, right? And then people can vote!

Hey Mary Beth, here is my random word...
crudliquarious!

This word is usfull for those often encountered times when you come in contact with hilarious liquid crud.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?