Sunday, July 23, 2006

House.


Hello, it's post making time. Although I might have some problems being cohesive, what with House being on TV right now, and I can only post during the commercials... oops it's on again, I'll be back...

...yeah, it's all because of the presidential decree that mandates compulsory House watching.
Ok. Maybe there isn't a law that says I have to watch grumpy genius doctor House, but there should be. It's more like, um, a moral obligation. Think of the children.
Aaand it's back on...

...oookay, that was a good one. Heheheh. Grumpy pill-popping hilarious old man. Hugh Laurie is awesome.



Today has been a most interesting day. My sis woke me up to say goodbye before she and my grandparents left for Colorado at 8 o'clock this morning. I went straight back to sleep and managed to sleep through church yet again. I really hate it when I do that.

After that, I woke up to find that I had the house all to myself. Wow! What to do with this opportunity? Well, so far I have used this newfound freedom to talk to myself extra loud without worrying that people will think I'm crazy, as well as ignoring my personal hygiene to a certain degree. Not that I really had any better ideas, but still, you know, I'm sure it could be good for something. Uh... hmm... I could transform the house into a temporary food kitchen slash homeless shelt... ?... nah, stupid idea... hum... uh... nope. No ideas. Oh well.



So, other than that, most of today's 12 hours have been spent in thrall of the magical fun box. I love/hate cable television. It's so easy to waste so much time, but in an otherwise entertaining and enjoyable manner. Darn you television! Darn you and your strawberry flavored lies!



I also just realized that I spent the whole day inside this house, and only really in one part of the house, the basement, and I haven't made human contact in any shape or form all day; I haven't even seen another human being all day long. Kinda sad, but I can handle solitude; I have introverted super powers that way.

Although there was this one time that I might have come close to human contact today, however eerie it might have been; I was in the bathroom, minding my own business, and then I heard the door open upstairs, and footsteps on the floor above my head. My grandparents were supposed to be halfway to Colorado by now, and we weren't expecting company, so it kinda freaked me out. My grandparents don't usually lock their doors or anything (don't get any ideas) so it was possible that the paper boy had just wandered in from the street and was collecting his payment for this week in pilfered stereos and television equipment. Steps, steps, steps, and then some muffled talking, so there must have been more than one, and by the time I had finished in the bathroom I heard the front door open and close, and then two car doors slammed as I climbed the stairs, and I made it to the window just in time to hear a car speeding off down the street.

So... that was interesting.



Right, work tomorrow, so I'm out. Let me know if you can think of anything to do with a house all to myself. And not just throwing a party or something, that's too obvious, I'm thinking maybe something more creative, like, uh, Cirque Du Soliel.
--No, no, where would I find enough face paint...

Anyway, g'night!

Comments:
that movie clip... the people have freaky lips. Their lips are not their own! ahh! that is freaky.

Ummmm... you have the house to yourself? Wow. Well... you could try to measure the entire house using toilet paper. And then see how many pennies could fit in the house. I guess you'd have to be into math (and really bored!!!) to do that. haha.
 
just have fun john! what up.
 
Yeah! Pennies! I could do that! I have like a million pennies in my wallet, which makes it big and heavy, and no matter how hard I try to get rid of the pennies, there are always more in there! I think they are breeding in my wallet or something.

Hey Steve! Not much up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?