Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy birthday America.

Late. Work tomorrow. Gotta type quick. Probably means I'll end up writing a novel here.

My Fourth of July was awesome, I slept in past noon and then crammed ourselves into my
grandparent's rickety old truck and drove an hour up to my cousin's house. We ate delicious BBQ food, and then me and Melanie vetoed a push to go out on the fridged lake and swim. Hooray for power in numbers!

After we ate our time was in turn taken by playing with little Keylee, playing playstation, and setting off our own fireworks. Greatness.

Later that evening we went out to the river in town and watched the huge fireworks show. Incredible.

Then I returned by myself here to manhattan, threw down my stuff, and started writing this. So what you are reading IS BREAKING NEWS!

Now I will fling myself into bed and hope I get some shuteye before I am obligated to arise for work tomorrow.

Hope your day was good too!

Comments:
Sleep well John!

Well... you probably shouldn't be asleep right now (when I'm writing this anyway)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?