Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Five minutes and go.

Seriously I have to go to bed so I am trying this thing where I type for exactly five minutes and then I'll publish the post, so five mins for editing and everything and whoopie won't this be fun; NOT.

That would have been in italics, or if you want to be a good web coder, in "em" or emphasis.

Now we know.

Wow. Two minutes are up already, I really type much faster than what you got up here, however I have to think up what I'm going to say before I type it and that takes time, time that I don't have, there's a BOMB IN MY MOUSE AND IT'S GOING OFF IN A MINUTE. Save me Tom Cruise, like that Nascar movie from the anchor man/elf/whatever guy that is comming out. Yeah, I am a plagerisinatin fule. Haha bad spelling. Wheee!

fiv mins are upppppp....

Comments:
*holds breath and waits*










HEY! Where's the bomb going off???? I thought you said there was one in your mouse that was about to go off in 5 min. But I never heard/saw/read the "boom" or whatever. *pouts* I guess this means you're still alive. Aww shucks. Guess your plans for taking over the world are still in affect. Creapy.


Yesterday Matthew, my brother, saw my sis' cat wearing a bell and said something which made me laugh. "Remember the old fable with the mice about 'who is going to dell the cat?'? Well... now we have a delled cat" Only he said "belled" but he's a computer guy and I was laughing at how DELL would of course find some way to get a cat into their system, if just to make the mouse behave. I eventually figured out what he was saying though... haha. Your mouse comment brought that on. :-D

Ok, I'm done picking on you... for the moment.
 
Haha MB, you and me both. I wanted to make a picture, but I have none of the time! Ahhhhh!

Sleep now.

Haha, your bro sounds awesome.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?