Sunday, July 09, 2006

^_^

Okay now, here's the thing: it's not that I am running out of ideas to blog about; I currently have a surplus of those, and I have the photoshopped pictures to prove it; it's that I'm running out of time.

I don't like to write on my blog with other people in the room with me; I have this thing about people reading over my shoulder as I write, they don't have to actually be spying over my shoulder, it's just that they could. So now that my Sis and my two younger female cousins have formed their girl-pack (which makes all boys their enemies by default), I am forced by my own pet peeve to start writing on my blog after everyone else goes to sleep, which means less time for writing, because unfourtunately, I have a job to rise and shine for.

Aaand, it's already too late for moi, so I must stoppy ze bloggings. Sad.

:'(

And the Japanese cry-y face style: T_T

Hope you noticed the things that I did get done here, such as the thumbnails that pop up when you hover your mouse over the blog links; plus the very nicely done Library Thing widget which I had to style by hand myself so that it would fit in nicely with the rest of the site.
Incidently, for some reason the LT box doesn't work that great in internet explorer. It sorta flees to the bottom of the page. Odd. But then again, if you are still using internet explorer you deserve to be subjected to hideous web pages! Shame on you! Think of the children! Use firefox!

Comments:
"Time is short" thus says Paul in Corinthians. Ya... wow! You did more than what I saw?!? Wooo... that's waaaaayyyy down there John. Cool! OH! Now I found where you put that link! So that we can slap you. I personally don't make it a habbit to go around beating people up, even though I'm a professional boxer. Go figure. haha (My bro dubbed me with that job title... which is true... I get paid to put stuff in boxes. :-D haha)

ah yes, you must be good and get your sleep. Or is that "b3 g00d and g3t y0ur 733p"?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?