Saturday, June 17, 2006

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore toto.

OMG what happened here?

Not to worry little ones, I just kinda got tired of the old green tints and overloaded page code. Oh, and I am still in Kansas, despite what the title might say. There is a bunch of stuff I gotta do to get my blog back up to speed, but for now I would like to hear what you guys think of it! Pencils ready everyone? Put them down and use your mouse to vote on the poll to your right!

Thanks guys! Your input is appreciated!

[edit]Sorry, it's actually a little down and to the right. In the sidebar, anyways.[/edit]

Comments:
I like it! And I did vote. ;-)
 
Beh, I like the new look, but it certainly is NOT the greatest thing since sliced bread. Thus, I opted for "Oompa Loompa" assuming it to be something of a compromise between rapture and apathy at the new appearance.
 
It's Absolutly Horid... you should switch to xanga asap... :P
 
what is your picture posting limit
 
Well dip me in feathers and call me captain KFC.
It seems the oompa loompa's are ahead in the polls.
Well doodle-dee doo.
 
Wait one second.... Picture posting limit?
Ohhhh... that must be some crazy xanga thing. Naw, here at Blogger we have no limit for how many pictures we can upload.

But does linking to photos that exist elsewhere on the internet count twords your picture posting limit?
Because if it doesn't, then you could always host them on:

ImageShack

It's easy, no sign up required, just browse to choose your image, click "Host it!", and then it will give you a few links to your image.

Don't know if that helps because I am unfamilliar with the practices of crazy xanga images, and I may also have in fact misunderstood your question.

Oh, and thanks for putting up pics of the guinea mk camp on your site! AWESOMENESS! Check eet out!

MKsAreAwesome
 
wow! the improvements are great! I'm liking it. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?