Friday, June 30, 2006

Good links.

Ah-aaah-aaaaargh.

15 minutes left in this friday as well as the month of June...

Must... post... arrrgh.

No ideas that I can do in... 10 minutes now. I am dieing of tiredness.

Why? Why the no-sleepy? Wh-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y...

Ok, how about I go through my bookmarks... Aha! Here's some awesomeness for ya:

An online Javascript-run NES emulator!


Play youself some classic nintendo games like original donkey kong, doctor mario, bubble bobble, castlevania, and lots more. All without downloading anything! Huzzah! The post is saved with this extreme awesomenessity! However it takes a good internet connection to work good, so guinea people don't even think about it.

Wait, scratch that. Keep the dream alive. Never lose hope guinea people! BELIEVVVVEEEE!



This picture of the classic beat-em up BattleToads should tide you over during the long centuries you will be forced to wait for it to load. God speed.






Jump off a cliff


Next out of my bookmarked goodness is another classic game brought to you this time by the more speedy and browser compatible DHTML. May I introduce to you, ladies and gentlemen, the everlastingly charming:

DHTML Lemmings!




Go crazy. This one should work for everybody no problem, so there is no excuse for you to pass up the chance to set fifty pixelated green midgets to self destruct in spouts of flying pixels.

Hooha. Nothing like the smell of burning lemmings in the morning. Or you could win the game and not kill the lemmings. You're no fun.





Dirtflake Squares


Speaking of Lemmings, if you liked the one panel comic Farside then you'll probably love:

Dirtflake Squares.

Joel Esler, the artist, is a genius. And I really don't have permission to link this image, so please don't sue me. Pleeeaaaasssse?



Check it out, it will make you a better person.













My appologies


Please pardon my lack of original content lately, me is soooo tired... that is an excuse, so... yeah. Bedtime for Bonzo. Ronald Reagan. Random mind-associations. I want another actor-president. They perform the true function of the president, which is to distract from the real power, admirably. Night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?