Saturday, June 24, 2006

Before I go...

I started out today thinking I was going to make a post on my blog, but the mere sight of my site made me cringe in fright, so to my delight I finally got around to tiding things up.

About a million hours later my eyes hurt from staring at the computer, I have blisters on my fingers, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast, and I still haven't made my new post. The shame.

On the brightside I was able to compose as complete a list of Guinea persons blogs as I believe has ever before been compiled. If you want your blog taken off the list, or your name changed or something, please leave me a comment and I'll get right to it.

Speaking of comments, it's actually "sparing yourself from my wrath" now, a turn of phrase I hope conveys the message that readers who comment get put last on my list of people to kill, and should enjoy long and fruitful lives, secure in the knowledge that they have encouraged a struggling writer in the pursuit of his craft. And that if you don't comment I will beat you to death with your own keyboard. *Giggle*

My new header made me beat my own self over the head with my keyboard, with its many html and css complications, but in the end I think it is pretty sweet. The font is actually from "Shaun of the dead". Respekt.

There is a link on the right to my own Pandora radio station: "Crazinesses Radio" which I hope you enjoy. I have spent many man hours pruning and weeding and planting cool music on it. Love it!

Finally, instead of that orange "B" logo appearing in the address bar and on the tab, there is now a little miniature picture of myself. The joy! The rapture!

You know what, when I started this post I only meant to pose to you one question:

"Why don't the other bugs keep on bumping into the lightning bugs? Cause' you'd think what with bugs habitual attraction to lez lumieres and all that the lightning bug would get swarmed."



Hmmm... ponder it well.

Comments:
Awesome dude. I am going to try to call you via skype on Monday or Tuesday.
 
Mmmmm. Skype. Eeexelent.

Hey thanks for stopping by the blog Steve! As the first person to comment you have the honor of being the last person I will kill! Huzzah! ;) The bible did say something about "The first being last" and all, right? Lol.

Oh, and you might want to call after seven your time, I should be back from work by then. Looking forward to talking to ya!
 
Not seven, thats like midnight or something around here. People would see me in the morning and ask me what happened. I would vaguely reply that my sleep deprivation was due to John Wilkos. AHHHHHHHHH.
 
What better reason could there be for not sleeping? ;)
 
"And that if you don't comment I will beat you to death with your own keyboard. *Giggle*"

This I've got to see
 
Well, you are pretty safe MaryBeth, so I wouldn't worry about your health. :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?