Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Me write story. You read now. And you like. OR ELSE ME SMASH YOU!!!

Hey! I finally made my first post to the random story blog! Check it out! If you aren't caught up on the story yet, the basics are that two twin brothers separated at birth Liam and Nat are destined to greatness by an ancient prophecy in the kingdom of Marovia who is at war with the kingdom of Siltinia. Nat is Jonathan's character and is currently employed in the cruel marovian king's army. Varelle is a mysterious ex-slave girl who met up with Nat and saved his life with some sort of power. Varelle's parts are written by GuineaGal. My character was written a little about by both GuineaGal and Jonathan before I finally picked him up just now, so I had a begging setting to work with. Anyway, click on this link to go read it.


New Horizons.



Here is an exerpt:

"Thinking of tryin' to escape again?", asked the captain. The deck hands stopped their work to stare at the inevitable conflict with the newcomer and their leader. "Because if you are, you should know that I have other skills besides fist fightin' to keep you from doin' it. And you'd like my other skills even less."
"Save your skills you filthy monster! I wouldn't think of leaving this ship until I had spilt some of the Siltinian blood here.", Liam retorted, unable to keep his rage from breaking forth. He heatedly sprung to his feet. "Take me back to shore and maybe I'll spare you and your crew!"
"Bloody..." The captain cursed and brought back his arm as if he would strike Liam. Liam gazed unflinchingly into his eyes. Apparently dissapointed at Liam's reaction, the captain lowered his arm and chuckled.
"Aye, you have some fire in you, that much is clear. But you know as well as I that even if you were able to kill the whole lot of us, you'd never be able to bring this boat to shore. Look where you are!", he opened his arms indicating their surroundings, "This is the sea! Old disagrements have no place here if you want to survive. The sea makes no differences between taking a Marovian man or Siltinian one to a watery grave! Both kinds hold places here on my ship and they either work peacefully together or I make them get along." His tone of voice made it clear that being made to cooperate was the least favorable choice.
"So, young man" the captain's face neared Liam's ",why don't you get into the nautical spirt" they were a finger nail's width apart now but Liam refused to back down defiantly ", try to forget your differences with our siltinian crew mates" a pause ", and GET BACK TO SCRUBBING THIS DECK BEFORE I BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU'RE BLOODY UNCONCIOUS AGAIN!!! RIGHT! BLOODY! NOW!"
Liam managed to remain defiantly still despite the spittle which now covered his face, but something in the captains' gaze caused him to slowly sink back to the deck, dip the rag in the nearby bucket and to start scrubbing.
Still scrubbing with his right, Liam's left hand fingered the place on his jaw where the captain had knocked him out yesterday, his first day on the ship. A painfull reminder that he had some things to learn before he could kill Siltinians, much less hold his own with a hardened ship crew.

Comments:
Ah! I have the privilege of commenting on your newest post first! yay! I already proofread your story and all. It is genius! Yay! So happy I don't have to do Liam anymore. It is tough writing as multiple characters you know. Yep Nat is my guy...we need to continue discussing the future of our story though...chat ya later!
 
Whoa!! And another post! You are awesome, John!
 
We must discuss the laws of magic John! Sleep on it ok! We shall come up with the laws of Magic like Sir Isaac Newton and his laws of gravity and all that other cool stuff he did. Yep yep!
 
my name is varelle actually i googled my name and found this how funny!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?