Monday, November 07, 2005

Life is not fair. No, indeed it is not.


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change of plans everyone. Instead of waiting until January to do another post, I will instead do yet another on the same day. Why, you ask? Well if you look at the time stamp on my last post you will see that I was up late-ish last night. And I have a 7:30 lab on Monday mornings. So, after desperately wrenching myself out of the grasp of the sandman this morning just in time to make it to lab only 15 minutes late, I find that there is no lab today. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate the universe and all that reside in it!! Excepting of course those who are reading these words. You are the only light in an dismally unfair and corrupt world where any day a poor college student might be brutally ripped out of bed and thrown to the jackals!!! THE JACKALS!!! Me want sleepy!
Aight, my bit is done. Peace out!

P.S.
It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
- Oscar Wilde
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde is the man.

Comments:
Finally I found your next posts! Yay! I will now read them and comment abundantly! Hurrah! Huzzah! Unhuh! Oh yeah! You rock John! hey cool! This is the first comment on this post to! I must see about the other though...must go read it. Blasted dial-up finally uploaded all the new posts.
 
I hate it when that happens. Maybe we should just all never get up for class, on the offchance that there just may not be class.
Then again, maybe not.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?