Saturday, September 10, 2005

Soon I will have a program to write posts on my blog for me.


Hehehe. Check this site out! Rubix cube solver! You paint the configuration of your rubix cube on the site's cube, and then it gives you illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to solve it! Brilliant! "But John!" you say, "doesn't that take away from the fun of solving it yourself?" Well, I respond, I would never be able to solve it anyway, and now I can! Yay!! =) Now I just have to buy myself a Rubix Cube, and let the computer play with it for me!! Viva la technologie!!!!

Comments:
Your Post about new business was interesting. You and your readers mightl find my site abou new business interesting, too.
 
hmmm..... yes... it does help me to finnish the cube faster and therefore making it more easier to take over the WORLD!!!! muhahahaha
 
oh and you should play kingdom of loathing again
 
Hey... I'm definitely gonna try that, as soon as I get my computer fixed, and as soon as I buy a Rubix cube, and as soon as I have enough time to do that... Hmmm, maybe when I'm retired? lol.. just feeling a bit overwhelmed now.
 
hey, i don't have a mike... if I ever get one tho, I'll try it. Did you get Kaitlyn's song? jon sent it to grace, who sent it to me, and i could send it to you if you havent't gotten it yet. It's still amazing!
 
I am ashamed! I have not written anything in a while! Curse you homework and things slightly more glittery which distract my attention! CURSE YOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?