Friday, September 16, 2005

I am a genius in france!

Wow. I've been wanting to write for awhile, but it is only now that I am getting around to it. You see, several things have to converge at exactly the same time to create the right blog post creating atmosphere:
And so, tonight these conditions have converged like powerful winds, into a tornado of awesome blog posting! Oh, yes, and my friends metaphor and simile have come along for the ride. And look! they brought their buddy personification! We're just a full house now, aren't we!

Can you tell that I've had english classes? Luckly enough I dropped them before I became even more arrogant about writing. =) Now I am liberated from the evil feeling of wondering if I put enough show words and description into my writting, if it is worthy. In my opinion, if I talk to someone and he understands what I am trying to say, then whatever means I used to get my point across are valid! Behold! I usher in the new era of writing! No longer shall people go on about how ain't isn't a word! Who in the entire world who speaks english does not understand what ain't means? If that many people know what it means, I'd say ain't is a really good word, then! Ain't that the truth!

Ok, I am shutting up now. =) Hmm... In other news, Katie Albright's blog seems to be really well done now! Before when I would click on it, it would just go to this blank page, but now it is a really neat looking tropical paradise! Yay!

Oh, and I have been talking on AIM alot lately to my good friend Jessica Brislen who I met at the MK camp I went to this summer! Yay! =) I was overjoyed to find another MK at the camp who had gone to a french school and had just passed her Bac, and we spent our last day at camp blowing things up ( highlight =) ) and picking on each other as only those who have been to french school are capable: by making fun of the sections we were in in highschool. I am ( or was, rather) a brilliant S, the section which upholds the science and technology road of learning, the very foundation upon which society relies, and she was an L, they like read poetry or something. ;-) She did get a way better score than I did on the BAC, though! Anyway, when we were talking I think I told her that if you googled my name my TPE site would show up. So I guess she did, and when she got to the site she clicked on the "Blog" link that I had put on there ( heard that it helped search engines find your page...), and then she got here, posted comments and I am really glad she found me! =) Just in case, you know, you didn't know who she was... Hehehe. Sorry. Oh. And she is perfect. ( Or so she tells me. ) =)

Let's see, what else has been going on? Hmm. Oh yeah, for the last week or so I have been deliriously sick with like a cold or something. Ouch. That was quite very painfull. Yesterday I couldn't even see where I was walking because of the tears that kept clouding my vision, and I kept on running into trash cans and things: Excuse me sir! Oh, wait, I mean, trash can. Wait, why am I apologizing to you, you stupid trash can! Curse you for mearly existing! I swat you for your annoyance! *John hits man walking by, man kills john, John cries, it begins to rain on his bloody and still blind corpse*

Oh, and when I got up this morning the weather was like pea soup! What is up with that? I mean, it's still pretty warm here, it's kansas, and I wake up being able to actually see for the first time in awhile, and when I get out side thick fog obscures my vision up to 2 feet! People in front of me are just dark blurry outlines, and a chilly wind pricks my arms. I mean, Hello waiter? I don't think I ordered this london weather! Could you take it back?
I kept on imagining ways to exact my revenge on the torturously cold weather, perhaps I could create a weather controling device! Then I could make it turn around and rain on itself!! Oh yeah, wouldn't be so tough then, would it? Hahahaha!! Hear that weather? Your time will come! YOUR TIME WILL COME!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Well, me get sleepy, you get link to new random story blog me Jonathan and Alex are making. Check it out! Bye! Random Story Blog

Comments:
ok, a few clarifications about the 5th paragraph: Ls dont just read poetry, in fact, i hate poetry, but i digress... we do philosophy. 2nd, i did not get a better grade than john, i came pretty close to failing (with a 5 in philo), and third, i never said i was perfect, i told him i was not perfect. But humor him, he gets confused easily...
 
Long time no comment. Sorry about that John. Well I am glad you are better. I have been inspired to continue posting on my blog once again and I posted a suggestion for a prologue to our Random story blog. What do you think? My dad says ain't is a proper word and he is a linguist. If he says it is it is... of course you never know when to take my dad seriously but ain't ain't a great word anyway? Well I am off to go check out some other stuff. I am currently downloading gtalk and hopefully it will work. Ciao.
 
yeah... we had freaky weather down here as well... last week was cold and foggy but this week it's all nice and warm... oh and i have no Anchient CIV until MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... and my calc teacher was quoting up a storm of pytons named monty.... it was hillarious....
 
I love you all so very very much.

[Insert explanation of previous statement here]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?