Friday, July 22, 2005

Fancy a cuppa John?

Hello. For the first time in the short history of this blog, this will not be a long winded post.
Yeah. Right.
But it must be short!, for tomorrow I must awaken at 6AM for the trip to buffalo. The bad news is that it is now 1AM. The good news is that there is no good news. That would just be unbearably cliche. Now is the time for me to panic. AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why am I writing on my stupid blog!!!! I will get less than five hours of sleep and tomorrow is the first day of camp and first impressions are the most important ones and I'll be falling asleep while everyone is getting to know each other and they'll say hello and I will say cucumber because that will be the first word that will come into my sleep addled brain and they'll go away thinking that I am drooling because I am retarded!!! I HATE YOU BLOG!! I blame you for making me post upon thy hallowed green tinted pages!

In other news, I am a blog addict. Not to reading blogs, mind you, ( most blogs don't interest me unless I know the person, for some reason. ) but rather to writing upon my blog. Why, I ask you? It's not because I love to hear the sound of my own typing, that's for sure. I think that I just like writing. Which is shocking, mind you. I really, really hate having to write papers whenever I get them as homework, and I usually just end up not doing them and either zeros or extensions on the deadlines. But now that I think about it, after I was finally forced to sit down and write the darned things in the lunchroom 15 minutes before they were due, I actually enjoyed coming up with crazy things to write down that would fool my teacher into believing that I knew what I was talking about, mind you. Mind you, I also don't mind admitting to you that I like to use the words "mind you" every chance that I can squeeze them into a sentence. It makes me feel British for some reason. And I've always wanted to be British. With their fancy accents and tea and James bond and those guards with the afros that won't blink even if you moon them. Sigh. If only. Speaking of great Britain, did you know that it is already 6AM over there and people are just now getting up from their long restful nights of sleep? Just yet another reason to be British. So in interest of being as British as I can be I am going to bed now. Night! I'll see this blog in a week at least, because I will be away at camp for a week. Bye!

Comments:
The British are definitely very cool. Literally too. They are the classic utterly polite and calm people as opposed to the mad Frenchmen the English are cool, polite, and even tempered gentlemen. Maybe it has to do with the foggy weather or something. The best part about the English is definitely their accents though. I love a good British accent. Whenever I hear BBC on the radio I practically drink in the accent. Well I still have not heard about how camp has gone but will wait patiently.
 
Hmm. I actually died and so it might take a while for me to get around to discribing camp for you... I don't know about Frenchmen being the opposite of cool, though. They can be cool, I think, just a really snotty version of cool. =)
 
Good point John. It is very important to remember that everyone is different and not all French are bad. That is very good. There must be some decent French people somewhere. One of the best Frenchmen the world has ever seen is Louis Pasteur. He is possibly one of the best French who ever lived. He was a genius.
 
Slt! I like your TPE, I didn't understand a thing though (stupid Ls, I know ;-P ) You really need to update...
 
Beefeater hats are definitely cool. And tell Hoover to stop knocking the French, they kick butt in their own way, just like everybody else.
 
Sorry for insulting the French. I would like to meet some French people someday but they always seem to be opposing what appears to be the right thing to do. However I would like to point out that I did mention that one of the greatest scientists in the world was a Frenchman and therefore they have indeed helped advance the world. I am sorry if I insulted you Flame head.
 
John...you crack me up. I about died laughing reading your post.
Katie
 
Wow! Thanks for commenting everyone! This is the most comments EVAR on my blog! WOOT!
 
hey, this is an AWSOME blog john. i just read your real ninjas smell like pine entry. REALLY funny. i just decided to comment on this one because its my favorite. thanx for makin me laugh! -Caitlin R. (i was an mk in guinea too, but you probably don't remember me. haven't been there in about 2 years)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?