Friday, June 03, 2005

Too tired to make sense.

Hey. Check this out: Jesus' face peeking out of a woman's ultrasound! How is it possible! The second comming! Of a new Jesus-face-in-my-grilled-cheese-sandwich type be as famous as possible thing. Is there no dignity left!? Here is the picture:



Can you see it? If still you can't find the face, just click on the picture to see what looks like our savior's face highlighted so you can tell it appart from all the other blurry spots. Wierd. They even had it scaned on t-shirts for really crazy ppl to buy.



Tell me what ya'll think. Well, I can't see my keyboard because my eyes are sleep-blurry, so I guess I'll see you later. Bye.

Comments:
Out of pure curiosity... did you buy that shirt?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?