Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sometimes you feel like a nut.


Yo. My brain is exploding. Too much study. Want play bang-bang shoot game make big explosions whoopie! Seriously. I have a massive headache from trying to understand all this chemistry. For example: there is a coefficient K which is equal to the product of the concentration of the products divided by the product of the concentrations of the reactifs, right? Well this is totally different from Ka ( the acidity coefficient )  which is equal to the product of the concentration of the base times the concentration of oxonium divided by the concentration of the acid. Speaking of acid, it has driven me completely insane!! Not to mention that those two coefficients are completely different from pKa and Ke and Qr and pH, which I will not waste space explaining, but all have very similar definitions and as far as I can tell serve no purpose except as being really annoying test questions!!! Do you understand this!!?? Cause I spent all day trying to figure the danged things out and now I couldn't tell you what the square root of four is, or my brain would go into overload!!! *Insert crazed laughter here* Hehehehehehahahahahaahahahahgigglegigglegigglegiggle!!! Wheee! Let's calculate the coefficient of insanity to studying!! Goodness gracious! It looks like it's 1 billion parts crazy to one part studying!! Wow! That explains why I'm so messed up right now!! *More crazy laughter*  Gigglegigglegigglegigglegigglehohohohohohohohohohohohaeheheheh!!! Check me into the asylum, bring on the Bac, or shoot me, any of the above would be merciful right now.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?