Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ok, Tomorrow I die!


Hey. Quick note here, as it's 1 in the morning and I'm running on battery. Yep, check the picture out, I am indeed playing StarCraft right now. I've had it for like a couple years but just never got around to playing it until recently, and I don't aim on stopping playing it this time until I've beat every cursed zergling to it's dying breath. Great game. The very first Real Time Strategy game that I'd ever played was Command and Conquer Red Alert, and it really got me started on those RTS'. Since then I've played and owned every single C&C that they've come out with ( except Tiberian Sun, which I don't own but have beaten ) and a whole bunch of other ones like WarCraft and the StarWars RTS, but so far I think that StarCraft is the one that has put the most "S" into RTS. I mean, it's not like Red Alert where you get the most units and run at the other guy and win, there are all sorts of things that you have to think about, like do I use my SCV to gather money, create buildings, or fix my units, and etc... I suppose  that it just might be that how everything works is kinda new to me, and after I get used to it the sweetness might die, but whatever. Heh. "New". The game is about 8 years old. But then again, the classics never get old. Unless you've played them when they first came out. Then they get old. Yikes, I have no idea what I am typing about.

 I have been very unhealthy. Today is Sunday the 26th, right? Well, on Wednesday night I went and spent the night at Alex's house. Nice. And then I spent Thursday night there, too. And if you have ever had a sleep over, you know that the last thing that happens at a sleep over is sleep. They should call them "Stay-up-all-night-overs". It would be more accurate. So came back home on Friday ( at 12AM in the evening. Those Brazilians are party animals. = ) ) and found that my sister was having a sleep over herself that night with her friend Rebbecca. And they wanted me to set up TV's so they could watch movies, and so I ended up going to bed that evening at 4AM. Don't pay any attention to the man behind the keyboard, he's dying of sleep deprivation. Right, so, that's 5 hours of sleep 3 nights in a row, ok? Well the next day, I stayed up late again, and don't ask me why, when you're really sleepy, your memory becomes dead, and I can't remember why. Dead dead dead. Other things happened on the weekend but they are indistinguishable through the fog of my memory. And now it is 1 in the morning and the only reason I know the reason I'm staying up late this time is because every once in a while I notice that I can see a screen through my glazed eyes, and I'm typing, and so I reason that I should keep on typing, because that is what you do in such a situation. Reasonably. I will now utter a completely random phrase. The Pineapple Kiwi toilet bowl seat covers once denounced the powers of ten that I won at a midnight raffle party that my purple bunny slippers held in my armpit last Hiver. So true.

Moving right along, tomorrow is Monday, the day I hate. Hay-a-ate. This particular Monday is particularly hated by me though, because it is the day that I shall discover what grade I earned on my BAC. And if I don't pass I have to do the whole BAC experience over again, except this time in another country that I've never been to before, and with teachers that I've never seen before, the same teachers who would be responsible for having given me my failing grade before I went, too. Ah the irony. She is bittersweet, non? I will now leave you with these parting words of wisdom:

Sleep is for Luzers. Just say no. And coherent thoughts are for jerks, as well. So saith the John, may his words forever be respected.

Thank you, and goodnight.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?