Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yet another window into the life and mind of the John.

Hey. I just read my previous posts. They weren't all that interesting, at least, I didn't think so, but then again, I wrote them, so nothing new in there for me. In fact I was raring' to write a new post ( this one ) before I just read all the others. Maybe it's just like when you look at pictures of yourself and know you look like a moron, even when everyone else says you look good. Or when you hear a tape of your voice and it just sounds stupid to you. But now I'm wary of writing more self-important-sounding, no sense-making, writing-a-paragraph-to-say-something-that-I-could-say-with-just-a-sentence-ing, and most annoyingly, bad-spelling-even-after-I-used-the-spell-checker-like-twice-ing. You know your spell checker is a redneck if: it doesn't know how to correct "opertunity". I have no idea how to spell that word. Go French school education!

Ah yes. Today I am, as they say in that song, "Free free I'm free at last, Thank god almighty I'm free at last!" Meaning that today I have decided to stay home from school. Goodbye education, hello yet another day that I don't have to take a shower or brush my teeth! ( The stench is melting my keyboard ). I could explain, but I won't so I shant cause I can't this here's called a rant. No time to think just spit it, crush the other MC's like an ant. and that's just a metaphor I'm just psycho, I go a little bit crazy sometimes, get a little bit out of control with my rimes! And I should stop listening to rap music. I actually had some good stuff to say before I started writing, and now I've forgotten it all. C'est la vie.

Hey, check this joke out: ( courtesy of PalmJokes.com )

Old Fred's hospital bed is surrounded by well-wishers, but it doesn't look good. Suddenly, he motions frantically to the pastor for something to write on. The pastor lovingly hands him a pen and a piece of paper, and Fred uses his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then dies.The pastor thinks it best not to look at the note right away, so he places it in his jacket pocket.At Fred's funeral, as the pastor is finishing the eulogy, he realizes he's wearing the jacket he was wearing when Fred died."Fred handed me a note just before he died," he says. "I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration in it for us all."Opening the note, he reads aloud,"Help! You're standing on my oxygen tube!"

Lol. That's a good one. Oh yeah you know that link that I have here for Naruto Downloads? Naruto is an awesome manga and anime, sweet fighting, good story, everything! It is gigantic in Japan, and soon it will come out in the states and everyone will go crazy for Naruto stateside too. If you haven't already, download the first chapter on that link to the right and check it out, cause after the manga gets translated into English officially and gets released it in the states, you won't be able to get it on the Internet very easy anymore, what with the legal crap and all. Heck it might already be released in the states for all I know. I do know that Adult Swim ( My favorite tv show when I'm in the usa ) will be showing it sooner or later. I'll post a color page of it here sometime. Not quite on the cutting edge of what is happening in the states, am I?

Oh yeah! Newsflash!!! Alex comes back to Africa today! Yay! People leave this place, they don't come back, so it's a pretty exciting event when one of the old timers come back. Alex is the only dude my age ( person my age ) that has been here since I came, so we are good friends, even if he does call ppl from the states at 2 in the morning. ( see may 5th and 6th posts ) Everyone in the youth group ( most of them around 13, 14 years old, I'm the only one who is even near 18 ) has been waiting for him to come back for weeks now. You know, he is going to get a nasty surprise when everyone starts beating him over the head with blunt instruments. ( The trombone for example =) ) You see, he has written no one for the entire time he was in the states, even if lots of ppl wrote him, the jerk. I was the one that got written the most, and all he wrote me was "I'm sorry I don't write you.". Never a real letter, just ones that apologized for not writing a real letter. Genius. The most hilarious part is you know how he called at 2AM? Well when we were talking he told me (again) that he was sorry for not writing, and that the very next day he would chain himself to the computer until he wrote something. Chain himself to the computer, he said, there is no way I'm not writing, he said. And to this very day I have received no email, from Alex Rehn. Hmm. But, then again, there is so much to do in the states that even I usually get nothing written when I go there. Shame on me. And Shame on you Alex!

Whatever. Well, my mental gas tank of ideas is running on empty, so I guess I'm outta here. Adios muchachos!  I shall leave you with a link to another cool story from scfiction.com .:

www.scifi.com/scifiction/classics/classics_archive/bester/index.html

The last man and woman on earth,  and they just don't seem to get it.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?