Monday, May 30, 2005

Tp means Happy! *Snicker*

Hey. What I'm about to type might not make any sense as I'm listening to a comedy radio channel in one ear and my conscience telling me that I should be studying something or other for my upcomming TP tommorow. TP means "Travaux Pratique" which is actually just experiment time or whatever, where we have to do like chemistry stuff or something with beakers and junk and the radio is really distracting me right now so excuse my incohearance and jeeze my spelling is junk. Yup. Totally, dude. You know what? Today I discovered yet another of life's great truths. Let me relate to you the narrow path to enlightenment I followed to obtain such an epiphany. Well, today my Mom came back from shopping and handed me half of the Snickers she bought at the store, and I preceded to raise it to my mouth, unaware of the revelation I was about to experience. I took a bite of the candy bar. Shock! Dismay! Stupor! Indeed, as I bit into it, it did not at all taste like a snickers!!! Befuzzlement! So I looked at it, and noticed that I was eating it upside down. I turn it over, aware that I was on the edge of spiritual enlightenment, took a bite, and eureka! It tasted normal! Indeed, friends and people I don't know so well, Snickers taste completely different when you eat them upsidedown! Wow. It's like a news flash. I ran over to share the good news with my Mom, she turn the snickers over ate it, and comfirmed my discovery! "Hmm. Yeah, it does taste different." And then she went back to playing golf solitaire on my palm. Witness!! It has been confirmed! Yipee!!! Go! Shout it on the mountain tops! Share the good news! Snickers are like a totally different candy bar right side up and vice versa. EUREKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*Jumps out of bathtub and runs screaming down the street."

Comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! Well, I'm not sure I would have thought of seeing if things taste different upside up and upside down... hmmm. I guess it would taste really different if you tasted while YOU were upside down. What thinkist the John?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?