Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thrice cursed Internet!!! DARN YOUUUU!!!!

Hey. The internet has been abnormaly sucky lately, which is the reason that this, my third post on my blog EVAR, has taken so long in comming. You see, for about five days of my precious and soon to be over spring break time was spent upon a trip to the RIVIERA ROYALE as splendid a hotel as you'll find here in Guinea. It was branch meating time! Or, if you were from CMA, Field forum time. Because, you see, PBT and CMA decided to hold whatever you choose to call it at the same time in the same place, together-like. Hmm, perhaps I should explain, as the only people who would understand my previous statements are ppl who might actually know me, and I have decdided that I would not tell anyone that I actually *knew* about this blog, I mean, It's an online JOURNAL, right?, I'm bound to write some pretty personal stuff in here! Which is why I would rather have it read by ppl who I'll probably never meet: strangers, so to speak. Yep, That's just the kind of logic we use around here. Uh, where was I? Oh yeah, I am a MISSIONARY KID, I live with my parents in Af-ri-ca ( which is why the internet never works ) and our mission's name is PBT. We run the guest house for another mission called CMA. And branch meeting is a time when I get to meet all the kids that live up-country and never get to see, while the older folk get to sit in hypnotising meetings. Voila! You know, I keep on spelling "meeting" "meating" which I'm pretty sure is not the same thing. Like a "stoning" except with meat,or something. Well, I've got to 'git, I am SO far behind in my studies for the french BAC, and it's like midnight, and I don't have internet at home, I'm like in the office and my parents lock up at night so I'm already going to get home and find out that the doors have been locked and will have to wake up my poor padres when they already dont get enough sleep and OH THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!! Good night, strange internet voyaging individual, and thank you for reading the "get in on the john".

Comments:
HA! I am the first and only one to comment on my posts! Excellent!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?