Monday, May 23, 2005

Play Kingdom of loathing.



Kingdom of loathing site

Hey. Sorry for all the lack of actual writing, but I just figured out how to get images in here. ( Yay webmaster me! ) I made a banner as well, which will actually be way harder than pics to get on here. ( Duh!) The pic is of Kol, an excellent browser game that has captured my mind and refuses to let go until I have played 5 hours of it. My Preeeecioouuussss!!!! Here is a review of it.

Escmag review of Kol

The review actually sucks because they only gave it a 7 out of 10. THEY LIE!! It is a 11 out of 10!!! It's pretty funny all the time, lots of parodies of songs and stuff. Great.
Yeah, and I just discovered online radio. Really cool for me as we DON'T have radio here. I am as we speak listening to "hollaback girl" on mak radio. I am a sucka for top 40 channels. Keeping up on my Americain Culture. Yep. Gwen Stefani. And now Avril Lavigne. Please don't juge me, I'm just doing my homework on whats going on in the states. Trying hard not to rip off my headphones and throw them across the room as I listen to "My happy ending" for the 40th time. I thought it was top 40 and not avril x 40! Ok other than that.

Really actually ok radio station Mak radio

Stayed home from school today because only had classes where all the lessons were finished. Brain hurts from spending all day on computer. Incapable of putting pronouns in sentences. Ouch. Well, I feel guilty for not studying for the BAC, but that will not stop me from trying to find a way to get the banner on the site. Wish me well! Fare thee well!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?