Friday, May 27, 2005

My hairy situation with the BAC.

Heyello! I hope you are having a splendorious day today! ( Just remember, you heard "splendorious" here first. ;-) ) This will be my very last post for a while, as I got's ta study for my BAC now. It's like only two weeks from now. YIKES! The BAC, the thing we have been preparing these past three years for, is about to arrive. I overheard some of my classmates talking today about which subjects they had finished studying for, and when it got around to me I was like: "Finished? I haven't even started." And everyone just sort of stared at me wide-eyed and some 1ere ( That's 11th grade ) said that it would be nice seeing me in his class next year. In short, I'm already screwed. This isn't a final, it's the final. I'm being tested on every single thing I've learned in high school. Ever. I've already finished my P.E. BAC in which we finally got the pay off from 3 yrs of playing volleyball every Friday. Seriously. The examiners even come from other countries to get here. I need to know years of material going into these tests. And I've got two weeks to cram it all into my head. So there is going to be a mighty gap in these posts, and hopefully the next time I write I'll be able to tell y'all that I past. If I'm lucky. ;-)
In other news, I just got my hair cut a couple of minutes ago. I think it looks pretty cool.

Before it was all:



But now it's all:



Pretty sweet huh? [ EDIT: Yep, my new haircut makes me look like Brad Pitt. All the way.] I don't even know which pictures I'm going to find on GIS yet, as I type this, but I know they will be... appropriate. I hope. Well, studying will have to wait until I post this, and then tonight I will go to the Marine house to see Fat Albert the movie. Which I heard suxors. But that's Ok. The Marine House is like our movie theater here. The first time I saw Lord of the Rings it was at the Marine House. The only problem is that the armed forces get their movies just a little before they come out on video, so around six months after the film came out in theaters. I love Marine House. Well, I'm outta here, see you when I post the next one, provided that I don't kill myself when I fail the BAC. Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?