Saturday, May 21, 2005

Long time no type.

Here's a little song someone wrote, you might want to sing it note for note: Don't worry, Be happy. Great song. And no instruments on it or anything, just voice. Sweet. This might not make any sense as I just got back from an evil math test written by the devil himself ( I know, because only the things I didn't study were questions on the test, knowledge only the devil himself could have used against me. Him and my math teacher. Oh, wait, I just repeated myself. ;-) ) A week since my last post. See the pattern? The good part is that I have resolved to stop using so much italics and bold, and to stop talking about no one reading me. Yay. So tired. Today is Saturday. You do not know the true meaning of pain until you have had a 4hr long test on a Saturday. Crappy power, where have you gone? Only 60% of battery left. Considering that I've been on for 30min, I've got 45min until it dies completely, only to be revived when I plug it back into the wall. Hmm, I kill batteries a lot, does that make me a serial battery murderer? My conscience lies heavily on me. I shall now write a word backwards: ABIHSOT . It's what one says when they've been shot and blur their words heavily.
I know that you have uplifted and enlightened by this most marvelous of posts, so it is with great pride that I announce that this is, indeed,

    THE END.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?