Saturday, May 28, 2005

Human lie raincheck.

Hey. It's the day after the last post, so I guess I lied about that getting-the-bac- before-I-post-again thing. Don't trust these shifty eyes. Maybe it wouldn't have gotten past you if you had read this. Yep. Studying started to melt my brain, needed to cool it down, so guess what I did!? Yeah, I hurried over to the internet and spent 5 hours randomly jumping through Wikipedia articles and playing Kol. Love Kol. Hmm. Watched Fat Albert last night. Holy very bad movie batman! Well, it was more like a sub par Saturday morning cartoon than a movie really. It had that guy from Nickelodeon ( or however it's spelled ) Kenan and Kell or something show, it's been a long time.
And now I can't check because the Internet just kicked the bucket again. Probably because of the storm that's going on right now. Seriously, I went outside and wanted to go "Aunty Em! Aunty Em! It's a twister! It's a twister!". I had to hold my umbrella horizontal to the ground because that's where the rain was coming from. There was nothing over my head, and it was dry as can be because I was holding the umbrella like a shield in front of my face, trying to keep the thing from collapsing in the crazy wind, so I am now soaked from the waist down. Been raining for a couple hours now. Rainy season is my favorite of the two seasons here. Everything gets green again, and almost every day you get to see the awesome power of nature with thunder so loud that you can't hear for 30 seconds after, and rain so plentyfull that you can see water like an inch deep on a 45 degree incline, it just doesn't have time enough to run off before more comes. Awsome. Well, the net is back, so I think I'll post this and get outta here. See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?