Friday, May 06, 2005

Hello once again, oh captive online audience. What's happening people? I am writing this early today ( i.e. not after 2AM ) as my spring break is coughing it's dying breaths out as we speak, and I guess it might be useful to get back in the swing of going to bed before the farmers get up to milk their cows, and all. Speaking of which, I still haven't done my homework, all three dissertations that I had all vacation to do, but I knew I'd end up doing at the last moment. Man I'm screwed. But I have been hypnotized by science fiction short stories, mainly the ones that I've been reading on SCIFICTION.com . Really, really great stuff. Here is one of the URL to one of my favorites, a story about, well, I don't want to give anything away, so a story about a girl and how her father takes care of the family...

www.scifi.com/scifiction/originals/originals_archive/laidlaw2/index.html

Really great. And get this, it's by the guy who wrote the stories for Half life and Half life 2. Crazy.
Hey, not one but two posts today! I'm really getting into this stuff! You know it's been nice being able to write a lot, but I doubt I'll be able to keep it up after school starts again. I mean, I have school on every day of the week except Sunday now! It's insane! So I guess I won't be writing quite so much in the future. Anyway, the power is out again, so my battery is almost dead, so I'll have to stop typing now, so I guess what I'm trying to say is adios muchachos!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?