Tuesday, May 10, 2005

GrrrrrrrRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH! I  hate the Internet! Seriously! Last night I told my mom that I would be back from doing the Internet at 10:30, right? This was around 9 PM. So I go over there and start doing e-mail, you know, checking out some blogs, searching for books, playing some KoL, the usual, and I look at the clock and it already 10:45! And lately my mom has been getting super pissed about me coming home really late after going on the net, so I was like: dang I'd better wrap it up here, and then proceeded to return my eyes to the screen. Every once in a while I would glance at the clock and only vaguely be aware someplace in my mind that I was supposed to quit. Dang it!, I got to bed at around 2 AM, after silently entering my home without anyone noticing ( hopefully ). And to top it all off, I have a freaking butt-load of homework to do, and it has to be done by Monday!!!!! That is TOMORROW.

%@#**^@!%#@(*&@&(@!!#)$%&! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am worthless when it comes to homework. But you know, a funny thing happened as I was doing my net thing. I usually leach some stuff off of IRC when I'm connected, right? Well, for those of you who don't know, IRC is a chat room program, with a ton of ppl on the same channel and all.
So I was in this pretty well sized channel ( lotz of ppl ) and I wanted to do a search for a book that I had seen on the web, and I thought that I had pasted the name to the clipboard, so I did control-paste, right? The only problem was that I had just finished posting my last thing to the blog, that one underneath this one, and to do that I had had to cut and paste the text from my computer to the site.
Apparently I did not cut/paste the book title, cause when I pasted to the chat I accidently pasted my entire blog entry to the entire chat room. Read what I pasted on the chat room ( the post below this one ). Imagine chating with a couple people only to have a total stranger all of a sudden say that. I sort of stared at the screen in numb shock for what seemed like hours before quickly getting the heck out  of mIRC. I just sat there afterwards, staring into space, wondering what the people in the room were saying right now, and thinking that at least now I had something kinda interesting to say when people asked me what my most embarasing moment in life was. =)
So now I have a completely new name in mIRC: BillyBoBob. ( Secondary name: Spanky ) My treasured old handle ( KevlarRelic ) being sullied for all eternity by my foolishness.
Hmm... "sullied", he said with alacrity, is a most prodigious word.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sullied

If that link works, tell me what it means exactly, ok?
And alacrity. ( Which I really just used at random just now. )

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alacrity

Anyway, I'd better be off now, my wrists aren't going to slit themselves, are they? ( SOOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!! ONLY A DAY! WHY HAVE I BEEN FORSAKEN!!?? God help me. God help us all. )



Comments:
OH MAN!!! Ya... that's pretty bad. accidently sending a blog post onto the internet chat with tons of poeple you don't know... man. But that is pretty funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?