Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Greetings again, unknown internet surfer.

Hello! I am here once again to write on my online blog. Yep. That's what I'm here to do. No douting it, I'm here to Blog until there is no tommorow, baby, yeah!! Blog blog blog. Blogglibity-blog....
....you know what, I can't think of anything to say...

*stares at wall, absentmindedly taps buckle on nice coat*

So, I have now decided that I will make a list.

*gasp! A list! Oooh, I love lists!*

Indeed, a list. narated by the strange voice that keeps on popping into my head.

*I'm not the voice in the head, you are! And quite a unique voice, to be filling my mind with thoughts of lists and online journals , and such, instead of the bloodthirsty thoughts that the voices in my head usually bring.*

.......Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That was wierd. Moving right along, I will now present to you my ultimate achivement:
The "one", the "only", the "I still don't really know what it'll be about"!!!....... The list of... of...

*...The list of my favorite Murder weapons!!!!!!*

my favorite murder weapons!... wait, what!? Um, ok, I guess... The list of the guy in my head's favorite murder weapons.

*No, no, you can put your favorites in there, too! This way you and I can get to know each other better. It works, I've done it with all the other voices, and we became buddies real fast, that is to say, until we came to this place where they don't let us have any fun at all, nothing to do here but stare at the padded walls, and then they give me devil's water that makes all the voices go away, my only friends, curse them! Until you came. Strange that the evil syrup doesn't make you go away...*

...
Um, ok, that's it!!!! The list thing is canceled! The voice thinks that I'm the voice! I mean, what?, what the heck!!? I knew I was crazy, but not this crazy! I need some major mental help or som...

*You're really not much like the other ones, you know. Why don't you talk to me? Don't you want me to show you the funny red stuff that comes out of them when I slice them, dice them? Don't you....*

What the heck, what. the. heck! This is crazy! Insane!...

*STOP CALLING ME THAT. That's what they always say right before they put me in this bad place again, or give me that stupid, Evil Liquid!! I'm NOT crazy....*

No, no, you're not crazy, I'm the one who needs that medicine of yours, cause I'm frikin' nuts! You know what would make this so much easier, buddy ol'pal? If you just admited that you are the voice inside the head. Ok? That's all I'm asking. And while you are at it, could you stop shaking your head so much? It's begining to make me feel dizzy. Thanks.

Comments:
u r hilarious.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?