Monday, May 16, 2005

An eventfull weekend.

See? My titles are getting more descriptive! Hmm. Let me see. Alex is
back, now! I even went to see him get in at the airport, waiting with
Facinet and Melanie. He's still as hairy and as crazy as ever. Now,
instead of having a beard, he has shaved off the sides and now he has a
goatee, so instead of looking like an Arab terrorist, he now looks like
an evil overlord. That was Thursday. On Friday, we had youth group.
Yay. Almost forgot what it was like to have ppl my age at youth group.
Made a whole lot of jokes that only me and he could get, thanks to the
wisdom of old age. Example:
Alex: " You know I was looking at this blog the other day, and this
chick had posted something about how her breasts were smaller than an A
cup and was that normal, and I was like: "Smaller than an A! Isn't that
like concave!".
Me: "Alex I could not possibly condone such juvenile and insensitive
behavior. Repent immediately of thy sins."
Or I just laughed. Whatever. And uncle Phil, our youth group leader,
berated Alex quite thoughrowly. And everyone else was like "Oo, oo, my
coffee cup has my name written on it!" or "I have a gigantic
cup that I use when I play tennis! It has a special straw!"
Never underestimate the shelteredness of young missionary children. I
suppose that would be myself included. I have tried desperately to
taint myself with the unholy notions of modern society, but it seems
that it has only half worked, as while I knew what an A cup was
I actually had no idea that it was the smallest. But then again, it's
not like I wear the things, so why should I want to know,
there is only one reason that I can think of that you would ( Alex!),
and that's the whole point, really. We were all guys.
Actually the example that I just used was from Saturday, when, also at
Phil's house, we had the guy's sleep over. ( There are some
chicks in the Y group, or Alex would have gotten his ear chewed off by
more than Phil ) The guy's sleep over was insane, and I don't
mean insane-awesome, or even insane-crazy. I just mean insane
holy-heck-I-still-haven't-done-the-homework
-that-was-due-last-Monday-and-now-I'm-going-to-stay -up-till-6am-and-that-kills-my-chances-of-doing-it-Sunday.
( see last week ) That kind of insane. Although it was
fun. We ate pizza, watched MI-2, Goldeneye, etc..., played PS2, LOTR
Two Towers, Bounty Hunter. It was cool. Found out that Alex had a blog,
too. Will post link here when I find out where it is. Somewhere on
LiveWire, I think. He wants to become a writer as well. I told him that
I had a blog too. And then I told him, no he could <i>not</i> know
where it was, it was a <i>secret</i> blog. To which he responded "What!!!
What's the point of having a secret blog?" ( Maybe save paper
from being used in a real journal? Go hug a tree! ) To which I
responded that anyone can access it if they know where it is. He told
me that it wasn't very secret then, was it? I of course told him that
no, it is very secret, I installed a hit counter and no one has ever visited it. He then raised the very good point that
only ppl who know me would be interested in reading my blog. True.
True. But then I wouldn't be able to say exactly what I want to say,
knowing that one of my friends could be hurt by my words. So there you
go. Either I tell ppl about this blog and stop witting nasty stuff
about them ( ;-) ), or I tell no one and then deal with the fact that
yes, a web page that no one sees might as well not exist. A dilemma,
one would say if one knew what that word meant. I don't really say
anything bad about anyone, but then again I could possibly embarrass
the heck out of myself. ( See post before last. ) Whatever. Well, I
feel guilty for staying home from school to write this, so I'll just
stop now before the guilt turns me on... -nuts! I meant "nuts!
"before the guilt turns me nuts" I have no idea why I said
"on". It's the lack of sleep hanging over from Sunday. Anyway, I got's
to finish my Math work and study for my biology test, so adios!

P.S. Oh, and guess what? You know how I was excited that 8 ppl have
seen my site? Well, I looked and 7 of the times it was actually me. And
the other time it was an internet bot. I suxors. And go check out
http://www.postcardchess.com. Right now. And send one to me. We'll play
chess. And you will cry when you lose, you baby.


Comments:
that mind thing was hilarious. it was fun. I beat it... oh boy did I beat it! :-) hahaha. Me and Guineagal were beating it and cracking up. :-) it was great. :-) heheehe.

PS Hot cheerleaders need to stand in the shade... or in the cool air conditioning ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?